lunes, 4 de agosto de 2014

Lunes musical #7 + Aviso

Hola chicos, ¿cómo os va?
Hoy os traigo el séptimo lunes musical y la canción que he escogido es *redoble de tambores* Damage de Fit for Rivals


Debajo del vídeo os dejo la letra :3


You don't know anything. 
You don't know anything. You don't know anything about me. 
Once it starts, it never stops. Discipline, it's all I'm not. Can't help myself, you listening? Why can't I say just what I want? 
You don't know anything. No, you don't know anything about me. 
Steady damage, cross the line. What's become clearly defined. Steady damage, cross the line. What's become clearly defined. 
Chain me up, hold me down. Just let me go, there's always more. I want it all excluding you. Losing control, so construed. 
Oh, you don't know anything. No, you don't know anything about me. 
Steady damage, cross the line What's become clearly defined Steady damage, cross the line What's become clearly defined Steady damage, cross the line All that is done is left behind Steady damage, cross the line You had it all now I've got mine 
I can't wait to see your face when I make it without you Nothing seems to go your way, you'll never amount to 
Get away, get away, get away from me Get away (you'll never amount to) Get away, get away, get away from me Get away (you'll never amount to shit) 
Steady damage, cross the line What's become clearly defined Steady damage, cross the line What's become clearly defined 
Steady damage, cross the line What's become clearly defined Steady damage, cross the line What's become clearly defined Steady damage, cross the line All that is done is left behind Steady damage, cross the line You had it all now I've got mine 
VOY A ESTAR FUERA POR VACACIONES Y NO TENGO INTERNET ASÍ QUE SEGURAMENTE HASTA SEPTIEMBRE NO VUELVA. Espero volver pronto :3



¡Espero que os haya gustado! ¡Feliz semana!

5 comentarios:

  1. Ou, espero que vuelvas pronto. Gracias por la canción. :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Volveré dentro de unos días definitivamente, tranqui :3 Me alegro que te haya gustado la canción *^*
      ¡Besos! (/º3º)/

      Eliminar
  2. ¡Disfruta de las vacaciones!
    un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  3. LOL acabo de ver el mensaje, gracias por nominarme *^*
    ¡Besos! (/º3º)/

    ResponderEliminar